Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm famous!

 

My name appears no less than twenty times in this adorable little pamphlet for an incredible and life-changing product called "Duff's Ginger Bread Mix." According to the good people at D. Duff & Sons, thanks to this no-fuss mix a host of homes will be having ginger bread oftener and it will be mighty good for the ingredients are the best obtainable.  I'm guessing this cute ingredient book is from the late 30s or early 40s. I wonder if this stuff was any good? I suppose we'll never know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! You may have to start a new collection. These cans would look so cute on a shelf!

Anonymous said...

Famously cute!

Emily said...

So sweet! Hope all is going well :)

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

That is the cutest! (Reminds me: I almost bought an old book yesterday because the title was my dad's name.)

Post a Comment