Monday, July 8, 2013

The best bird mobile


I recently bought a bird mobile for Severen and we both love it. The company that makes it is called Skyflight Mobiles and they have several other really great designs. I like how delicate they are and the 3D design of the birds makes it easy to enjoy from any angle. We are sort of crazy about birds at our house. Severen has a bird identification book and it is amazing how many birds/bird calls he knows. Of all of them, my favorite is when he says "Great Blue Heron," which sounds like "Gra bah HAIRRoh" with great emphasis on that second to last syllable. I'm going to miss his little sing-songy voice when he grows up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast he's grown and that he's already identifying birds. This is a beautiful mobile and as we are also bird crazy, I might have to grab one for our girl's room.

Wild Tea Party said...

You really need to share a video of Severen saying all these bird names :)

Jean Jean Vintage said...

I am on it, Ellen!

Post a Comment