Friday, August 9, 2013

Manny & Simon toys


I found a cute wooden fire truck (see above!) at a local consignment store last week. It is perfect. Just enough moving parts to keep Severen interested but no bells and whistles, literally. This company is new to me - Manny & Simon. Eco-friendly, named for grandfathers of the founders (one was a firefighter, the other a farmer) and made in Southern California. I love their other wooden rolling-toys as well as their bright step stools.

Images courtesy of Manny & Simon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love simple wooden toys that inspire a child to make their own noises. Living in SoCal I've seen these precious toys in a few boutiques. Hopefully we'll be blessed with a new adoptive placement (baby boy) soon so I'll have a reason to start a collection!

Post a Comment